Hospitality Design (HD) magazine is now accepting entries for the 18th annual HD Awards.
Click here to submit!
All entries are required to be uploaded through our online system—no hard copies will be accepted.
We have created a-step-by-step guide that explains the information and materials you will need to upload for your entry and where.
Here are the 26 entry categories—please note the newly introduced hotel designations.
1. Hotel (luxury)
2. Hotel Public Spaces (luxury)
3. Hotel (upscale)
4. Hotel Public Spaces (upscale)
5. Hotel (midscale)
6. Hotel Public Spaces (midscale)
7. Hotel (budget/select service)
8. Hotel Public Spaces (budget/select service)
9. Hotel (lifestyle)
10. Hotel Public Spaces (lifestyle)
11. Hotel Guestrooms (this includes all segments: midscale, budget/select service, luxury, upscale, and lifestyle)
12. Hotel Suites (this includes all segments: midscale, budget/select service, luxury, upscale, and lifestyle)
13. Restaurants (upscale)
14. Restaurants (casual + cafés/coffee shops)
15. Bar, Club, + Lounge
17. Restorations, Transformations, + Conversions
18. Wellness + Wellbeing
19. Sustainable Project
20. Student Project
21. Visual Identity
22. Hybrid Spaces (the project must incorporate an element of hospitality)
23: Lodges + Camps
24: Event Spaces
25. Open: Beyond Hospitality + Other (for hospitality projects or spaces that don’t fit in the above categories)
26. New Brand Launch (for hospitality concepts that have at least one location opened within our timeframe and have one or more in the works)